How is Jet airways? Read pretty good review and $200 less than Delta per tix. 55 minutes connection time in Brussels is a concern, but then if I get the tix with Vayama, I can buy Travelguard for $35 each and that would cover miss connection. Prefer to get to my destination without a glitch but you never know......Disadvantage with Vayama is no milage. If book directly with Jet Airways would get milage and a tad more and no travelguard( or buy seperately which is moe than $120 each) How's Vayama? The review is a mixed bag. Travel in early -mid May so I have to make up my mind soon.
Jet Airways JFK- BRU BRU-BMA 55 min connection time? Book with Vayama?
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines