How is Jet airways? Read pretty good review and $200 less than Delta per tix. 55 minutes connection time in Brussels is a concern, but then if I get the tix with Vayama, I can buy Travelguard for $35 each and that would cover miss connection. Prefer to get to my destination without a glitch but you never know......Disadvantage with Vayama is no milage. If book directly with Jet Airways would get milage and a tad more and no travelguard( or buy seperately which is moe than $120 each) How's Vayama? The review is a mixed bag. Travel in early -mid May so I have to make up my mind soon.
Jet Airways JFK- BRU BRU-BMA 55 min connection time? Book with Vayama?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 4 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 7 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 8 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 9 When to buy tickets
- 10 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 11 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 Delta question?
- 14 Layover in London
- 15 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 16 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 17 British Air or Air France
- 18 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 19 Please help with Delta miles
- 20 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 21 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 22 Air fares to Europe in August
- 23 Tracking fare info
- 24 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 25 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?