short introcuction (my first post here : I am 36 years old and have lived in the USA for 7 years now. I am originally from Finland and have done 3 trips to Sri Lanka in the past (1999, 2001 and 2005). I would love to go back with my husband and son somewhere in the future. However, flying from the USA rather than Europe IS expensive! The cheapest tickets from the East coast of USA to Sri Lanka are $1350... multiply that with 3 (or 4 if we had another child?) and the budget is blown....
Are there any tricks to get cheaper tickets? Such as fly to some main city in Europe and get cheap tickets from there? Or is it downright impossible to get to SL with less than $1350? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 저평가주식추천 미국주식추천종목 oninve.com
- 2 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 5 what if connecting flight cancels
- 6 enough time for this flight?
- 7 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 8 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 9 EasyJet
- 10 TSA OR Global Entry
- 11 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 17 Amsterdam flight change
- 18 AA FF flights
- 19 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 20 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 21 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 22 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 23 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 24 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?