I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 3 El Salvador plane change
- 4 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 5 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 6 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 7 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 8 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 9 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 10 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 11 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 12 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 13 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 14 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 15 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 16 United and ANA
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 19 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 20 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 21 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 22 Porter or Air Canada?
- 23 Going through security with herbs?
- 24 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 25 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?