I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 2 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 5 Aiports in Paris
- 6 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 7 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 8 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 9 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 10 Laguardia hassle?
- 11 Parking at JFK
- 12 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 13 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 14 Justfly.com
- 15 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 16 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 17 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 18 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 19 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 20 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 21 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 22 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 23 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?