I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 2 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 7 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 8 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 9 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 10 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 11 Flying "Backwards"
- 12 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 13 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 14 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 15 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 16 Delta and Virgin
- 17 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 18 Newark connection
- 19 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 20 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 21 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 22 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 23 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 24 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 25 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?