I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/skincell-pro-reviews/
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Amaszonas Airlines
- 5 El Salvador plane change
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 8 You gotta love Southwest
- 9 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 10 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 11 Condor phone number???
- 12 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 15 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 16 Carry on
- 17 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 18 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 19 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 20 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 21 First time to Italy
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 Car seat harassment
- 24 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?