I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Contact Us 1(800) 273 3602 Spirit Airlines Phone Number . . sdfgd
- 2 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 3 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?