I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/chantel-st-claire/
- 2 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 5 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 6 Carry on
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 WestJet to add budget line
- 9 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 gate distance
- 11 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 12 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 13 Luggage tag
- 14 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 15 Departing FCO
- 16 carryon fee on international flights?
- 17 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 18 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 21 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 22 enough time for this flight?
- 23 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 24 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 25 Passport suffix
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?