If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 2 upgrading flights
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 8 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 9 Sharing an excellent experience
- 10 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 11 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 12 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 13 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 14 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 15 Jetstar Business Class
- 16 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 17 spirit airlines usa
- 18 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 19 How far in advance to book award travel
- 20 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 21 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 22 Condor Airlines?
- 23 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 24 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 25 Luggage on Long Layover