If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 2 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 3 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 4 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 5 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 6 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 7 When to buy tickets
- 8 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 Delta question?
- 13 Layover in London
- 14 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 15 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 16 British Air or Air France
- 17 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 18 Please help with Delta miles
- 19 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 20 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 21 Air fares to Europe in August
- 22 Tracking fare info
- 23 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?
- 24 Nonstop from Washington DC to Honolulu?
- 25 Lufthansa to cancel 3800 flights this week