If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 6 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 7 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 8 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 9 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 12 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel