If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 2 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 3 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 4 787-9 Dreamliner
- 5 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 La Compagie
- 7 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 8 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 9 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 10 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 11 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 12 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 13 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 14 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 15 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 16 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 17 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 18 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 19 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Ins and Outs of Paying for Extra Legroom in Coach
- 22 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 23 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 24 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 25 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?