If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 2 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 3 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 4 Airfare to Italy
- 5 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 6 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 7 US Airways schedule changes
- 8 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 9 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 10 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 11 Layover in the airport
- 12 Crease on passport ID page
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 never fly LIAT
- 15 JetBlue Amex card
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 18 Alitalia
- 19 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 20 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 21 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 22 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 23 Travelers Insurance
- 24 United Mileage Plus Program
- 25 AA fees for award tickets