If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 3 Dallas Ft. Worth airport
- 4 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 5 Meridiana?
- 6 carrier imposed fees
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 9 Travelers Insurance
- 10 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 11 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 12 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 13 Layover in the airport
- 14 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 JetBlue Amex card
- 17 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 18 Best premium economy to Europe
- 19 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 20 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 21 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 22 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 23 best time to purchase ticket
- 24 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 25 Upgrading econ to biz on United