If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 2 Travelers Insurance
- 3 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 JetBlue Amex card
- 8 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 9 Best premium economy to Europe
- 10 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 11 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 12 never fly LIAT
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Layover in the airport
- 15 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 16 best time to purchase ticket
- 17 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 18 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 19 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 20 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 21 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 22 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 23 help booking w Ryan air
- 24 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?
- 25 When to book a companion ticket on BA?