If you ever book a flight with Jetstar don't expect to get any satisfaction if you need to contact their customer service centre which seems to be in the Philippines. They just don't want to know you or why you are phoning. I had three flights booked with them, the first one they changed the date of departure, this threw out my second flight and I tried to speak to them about the options for changing it. I was promised a phone call within seven days which did not arrive. When I flew on this flight I approached the customer service desk at the airport which was the Gold Coast and spoke to them about the problem. I was again told that I would be contacted within seven days, of course this did not happen either. I also have to say the flight was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever had with the seats so squashed in the seat in front of me was about 12 inches from my face. I cold not use the two subsequent flights that were to follow. The finale to this experience is that I will never book a flight with Jetstar again, they take your money and then you are but a number.
Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 San Francisco to East Coast-morning or red eye?
- 2 Where are All The After Labor Day Airfare Sales to Europe?
- 3 Who's using Aeroplan, and how are you collecting them?
- 4 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 5 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 6 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 7 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 10 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 15 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 18 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 19 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 24 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 25 Airfare for Budapest May 2015