I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 6 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 9 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 10 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 11 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 12 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 13 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 14 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 15 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 16 Using American Miles
- 17 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 18 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 19 Student Universe
- 20 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 21 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 22 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 23 Immigration Check Query.
- 24 Sandwiches on the plane
- 25 Air Canada Poor Customer Service Attitude