I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 7 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 8 Documents for E-tickets?
- 9 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 12 Enough time
- 13 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 14 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs