I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Midway connections
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue