I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Car seat harassment
- 2 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 3 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 4 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 5 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Carry on
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 WestJet to add budget line
- 10 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 11 gate distance
- 12 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 13 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 14 Luggage tag
- 15 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 16 Departing FCO
- 17 carryon fee on international flights?
- 18 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 19 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 20 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 21 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 22 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 23 enough time for this flight?
- 24 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 25 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?