I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 4 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 5 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 6 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 7 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class