I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 2 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 Voice calls during flights?
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin