I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 I miss USAirways
- 2 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 3 BA Seat Selection
- 4 layovers and luggage
- 5 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 6 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 7 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 8 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 9 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 10 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 13 Mileage Expiration
- 14 List of fares from MCI
- 15 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 16 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 17 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 18 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 19 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 20 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 21 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 22 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 23 Setting up a flight
- 24 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 25 Brussels or Austrian Airlines?