I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 4 what if connecting flight cancels
- 5 enough time for this flight?
- 6 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 7 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 8 EasyJet
- 9 TSA OR Global Entry
- 10 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 14 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 15 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 16 Amsterdam flight change
- 17 AA FF flights
- 18 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 19 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 20 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 21 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 22 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 23 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Time Needed to Change Planes on Asiana at Incheon