I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Contact # for Delta
- 6 Using american voucher
- 7 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 8 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 10 Southwest boarding
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho