I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 let’s see the place we landed with garcinia
- 2 Beverly Hills MD Crepe Correcting Body Complex
- 3 Does It Efforts? Find Out Now
- 4 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 5 Southwest and pax rights
- 6 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 7 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Praise for Delta One
- 12 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 13 Long layover in PHL
- 14 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 15 Good air fare?
- 16 American vs United
- 17 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 18 immigration passport control
- 19 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 20 IAH layover time
- 21 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 22 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 23 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 24 The Top 100 Airlines
- 25 Can a person go home at a transit