I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Is going through immigration necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium economy
- 2 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 3 Thai Smile Airlines
- 4 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 7 TAP Portuguese Air
- 8 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 9 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 10 Time needed between flights?
- 11 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 12 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 15 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 16 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 17 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 18 redeeming dividend miles
- 19 Keeping AA miles alive
- 20 Taxis at CDG......
- 21 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 22 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 23 KLM stinks
- 24 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 25 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe