I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS (email@example.com)
- 2 Sandwiches on the plane
- 3 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Times article on LaGuardia
- 6 Flying "Backwards"
- 7 JFK to EWR
- 8 Norwegian Airlines, price too good to be true?
- 9 Zurich Airport
- 10 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 11 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 14 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 15 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 16 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 17 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 18 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 19 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 20 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 21 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 22 American vs United
- 23 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 24 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 25 Your experience with Interjet