The flight from Sydney to Dallas isn't having any problems, but the flight back is due to traveling against the wind. Flying from Dallas to Auckland and then Sydney might be a better alternative, some say. And the hot days in Dallas, Texas have just begun.
On my recent flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles, the plane was flying at 702 miles per hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Aiports in Paris
- 4 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix