The flight from Sydney to Dallas isn't having any problems, but the flight back is due to traveling against the wind. Flying from Dallas to Auckland and then Sydney might be a better alternative, some say. And the hot days in Dallas, Texas have just begun.
On my recent flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles, the plane was flying at 702 miles per hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 4 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 5 Question
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 8 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 9 Help!
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 Amaszonas Airlines
- 12 El Salvador plane change
- 13 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 14 You gotta love Southwest
- 15 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 16 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 17 Condor phone number???
- 18 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 19 Connection time
- 20 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 21 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 22 Carry on
- 23 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 24 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 25 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign