I am trying to contact Air China about our flights from Melbourne to Beijing, not having much luck with the call centre.
Has anyone else had problems?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 2 CDG transit time
- 3 Ryanair
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 6 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 7 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 Security lines at IAD
- 13 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 17 Day of the week for the best price
- 18 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 19 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 20 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 21 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 22 Expired Canadian PR card
- 23 TAP Miami to Nice
- 24 2 hours layover
- 25 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?