We are flying on Air France from Los Angeles .to Paris arriving at CDG and changing planes to another Air France plane which will take us to Barcelona. Does this seem like enough time to you? Air France says it is fine, We don't know. We are flying business class so are some of the first off the flight but I still wonder if we can make the next flight, Appreciate opinions.
Is 1 hour enough time to change planes at CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!