I am traveling to Munich with a transfer at Heathrow in June, I have 1 hour and 35 minutes to make my connection. (Virgin Atlantic and Air Berlin) After going through customs in London, will I have enough time to make my flight? Though there are two airlines, I'm assuming that my bags will be checked through? I contacted the agency who booked these flights and was told it is a "legal" connection. Which means if I understand it correctly, I will be put on the next flight if I do miss my flight?
Is 1 1/2 hours enought time to transfer at Heathrow?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Travel Pillow Reviews
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France