I am traveling to Munich with a transfer at Heathrow in June, I have 1 hour and 35 minutes to make my connection. (Virgin Atlantic and Air Berlin) After going through customs in London, will I have enough time to make my flight? Though there are two airlines, I'm assuming that my bags will be checked through? I contacted the agency who booked these flights and was told it is a "legal" connection. Which means if I understand it correctly, I will be put on the next flight if I do miss my flight?
Is 1 1/2 hours enought time to transfer at Heathrow?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 2 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Aadvantage seats availability
- 6 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 7 Schengen visa inquiry
- 8 Frankfurt connection
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 11 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 12 Singapore Airlines
- 13 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 14 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 15 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 16 Using half of a RT ticket
- 17 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 18 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 19 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 20 United Premier status?
- 21 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 22 Independent ticketing
- 23 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 24 Taxes refunded when Canceling a Flt
- 25 Connecting at Schiphol