I am traveling to Munich with a transfer at Heathrow in June, I have 1 hour and 35 minutes to make my connection. (Virgin Atlantic and Air Berlin) After going through customs in London, will I have enough time to make my flight? Though there are two airlines, I'm assuming that my bags will be checked through? I contacted the agency who booked these flights and was told it is a "legal" connection. Which means if I understand it correctly, I will be put on the next flight if I do miss my flight?
Is 1 1/2 hours enought time to transfer at Heathrow?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 2 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 3 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 6 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 7 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 8 787-9 Dreamliner
- 9 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 10 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 11 La Compagie
- 12 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 13 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 16 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 17 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 18 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 19 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 20 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 21 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 22 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 23 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 24 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?
- 25 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?