I have a question I am flying from Chicago (ORD) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN). I have a 10hr layover at Los Angeles (LAX).
I bought my flights through Orbitz:
My flight from ORD to LAX says its a Qantas flight operated by United Airlines
My flight from LAX to NAN says its a Qantas flight operated by Fiji Airlines
My questions are the following:
1.Do I check in at domestic united terminal in ORD? or international?
2.When I land in LAX I would like to see family during my 10hr layover, can I do that?
A. Also if I do that what happens to my bags?
B. Will they automatically be transferred to my flight to NAN later that day?
C. Or do i have to get them at baggage claim and recheck them on the way in?
D. When I get back to the airport, do I go to the international terminal and look for Qantas or Fiji Airlines?
3.Also I do not have to go through customs on my way to NAN only on the way back to the USA correct?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 2 Help!
- 3 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Amaszonas Airlines
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 9 You gotta love Southwest
- 10 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 11 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 12 Condor phone number???
- 13 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 16 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 17 Carry on
- 18 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 19 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 20 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 21 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 22 First time to Italy
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 Car seat harassment
- 25 Air Canada rouge or air transat?