I have a question I am flying from Chicago (ORD) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN). I have a 10hr layover at Los Angeles (LAX).
I bought my flights through Orbitz:
My flight from ORD to LAX says its a Qantas flight operated by United Airlines
My flight from LAX to NAN says its a Qantas flight operated by Fiji Airlines
My questions are the following:
1.Do I check in at domestic united terminal in ORD? or international?
2.When I land in LAX I would like to see family during my 10hr layover, can I do that?
A. Also if I do that what happens to my bags?
B. Will they automatically be transferred to my flight to NAN later that day?
C. Or do i have to get them at baggage claim and recheck them on the way in?
D. When I get back to the airport, do I go to the international terminal and look for Qantas or Fiji Airlines?
3.Also I do not have to go through customs on my way to NAN only on the way back to the USA correct?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sun Country Flight Booking Number (1844-8721285)
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Connection time at Heathrow
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 Hypothetical question
- 6 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 7 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 8 Headphones on planes
- 9 redress number question
- 10 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 11 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 12 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 13 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 14 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 15 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 16 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 17 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 18 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 19 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 20 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 21 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 22 Bravofly issue
- 23 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 24 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 25 First time traveler in need of serious advices