I have a question I am flying from Chicago (ORD) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN). I have a 10hr layover at Los Angeles (LAX).
I bought my flights through Orbitz:
My flight from ORD to LAX says its a Qantas flight operated by United Airlines
My flight from LAX to NAN says its a Qantas flight operated by Fiji Airlines
My questions are the following:
1.Do I check in at domestic united terminal in ORD? or international?
2.When I land in LAX I would like to see family during my 10hr layover, can I do that?
A. Also if I do that what happens to my bags?
B. Will they automatically be transferred to my flight to NAN later that day?
C. Or do i have to get them at baggage claim and recheck them on the way in?
D. When I get back to the airport, do I go to the international terminal and look for Qantas or Fiji Airlines?
3.Also I do not have to go through customs on my way to NAN only on the way back to the USA correct?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes