I have a question I am flying from Chicago (ORD) to Nadi, Fiji (NAN). I have a 10hr layover at Los Angeles (LAX).
I bought my flights through Orbitz:
My flight from ORD to LAX says its a Qantas flight operated by United Airlines
My flight from LAX to NAN says its a Qantas flight operated by Fiji Airlines
My questions are the following:
1.Do I check in at domestic united terminal in ORD? or international?
2.When I land in LAX I would like to see family during my 10hr layover, can I do that?
A. Also if I do that what happens to my bags?
B. Will they automatically be transferred to my flight to NAN later that day?
C. Or do i have to get them at baggage claim and recheck them on the way in?
D. When I get back to the airport, do I go to the international terminal and look for Qantas or Fiji Airlines?
3.Also I do not have to go through customs on my way to NAN only on the way back to the USA correct?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 undesirable spots to your pores and skin. Many times
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/prime-ageless-serum/
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 Miami International Airport
- 6 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 9 Question on checkin for international
- 10 travelling with ensure
- 11 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 14 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 15 Award travel and fees
- 16 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 17 PHL layover
- 18 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight