We are flying American, Boston to Heathrow, then Alitalia ,Heathrow to Rome. Purchased tickets through Orbitz as one ticket. Now I am a little worried as we only have a 2 hour 15 minute layover and have to go from Terminal 5 to 4. Will we have to clear customs again also? If we have a problem and miss our connection how do we book another flight? Through Orbitz or Alitalia or American if it was their delay??/ Thanks for any help.
International flight, 2 different airlines. Do I have to transfer my bags?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 2 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 3 Self check-in airBaltic
- 4 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 5 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 6 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 7 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 8 Dubai / Visa
- 9 VISA date conflict
- 10 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 13 When to buy ticket?
- 14 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 15 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 18 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 19 Atlanta International Terminal
- 20 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 21 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 22 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 23 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 25 Going through customs at Toronto?