We are flying American, Boston to Heathrow, then Alitalia ,Heathrow to Rome. Purchased tickets through Orbitz as one ticket. Now I am a little worried as we only have a 2 hour 15 minute layover and have to go from Terminal 5 to 4. Will we have to clear customs again also? If we have a problem and miss our connection how do we book another flight? Through Orbitz or Alitalia or American if it was their delay??/ Thanks for any help.
International flight, 2 different airlines. Do I have to transfer my bags?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Travelers Insurance
- 6 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 7 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 8 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 9 Layover in the airport
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 JetBlue Amex card
- 13 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 14 Best premium economy to Europe
- 15 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 16 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air