We are flying American, Boston to Heathrow, then Alitalia ,Heathrow to Rome. Purchased tickets through Orbitz as one ticket. Now I am a little worried as we only have a 2 hour 15 minute layover and have to go from Terminal 5 to 4. Will we have to clear customs again also? If we have a problem and miss our connection how do we book another flight? Through Orbitz or Alitalia or American if it was their delay??/ Thanks for any help.
International flight, 2 different airlines. Do I have to transfer my bags?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 2 Layover Time
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 6 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 7 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 8 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 9 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 10 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 11 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 12 When to buy tickets
- 13 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 14 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 15 TSA hand wipe
- 16 Delta question?
- 17 Layover in London
- 18 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 19 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 20 British Air or Air France
- 21 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 22 Please help with Delta miles
- 23 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Air fares to Europe in August