With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 2 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Subject to Government Approval?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 9 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 10 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 13 Buying business and coach tickets
- 14 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 17 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 18 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 19 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 22 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 23 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 24 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 25 Continue on or stopover?