With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 7 Delta in Amsterdam
- 8 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 11 Departure City Searches
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Layover Time
- 14 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 15 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 16 United Airlines
- 17 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 20 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 21 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 22 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 23 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 24 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 25 When to buy tickets