With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles