With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 upgrading flights
- 5 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 6 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 7 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 8 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 9 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 10 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 11 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 12 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel