With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 redeeming dividend miles
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 Taxis at CDG......
- 12 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 13 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 14 KLM stinks
- 15 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 16 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 17 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 18 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 19 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 20 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 21 To select a seat or not>
- 22 Using half of a RT ticket
- 23 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!