With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 8 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 9 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 10 TSA hand wipe
- 11 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 12 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 13 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 14 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 15 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 16 United flight reservation change
- 17 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 18 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 19 Codeshares
- 20 First point if entry in USA
- 21 Help need about onward trabel
- 22 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 23 Jacob Ng Community
- 24 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 25 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid