With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 2 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 3 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 4 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 7 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 8 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 9 787-9 Dreamliner
- 10 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 11 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?
- 12 La Compagie
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 16 Flying business class, friend in economy
- 17 Baggage transfer on two separate tickets
- 18 Does O'Hare Terminal 5 have Special TSA Precheck for Security?
- 19 Dubai 96 hour transit visa
- 20 Best seat AA transcon Airbus - first Class
- 21 90 minutes at Brisbane airport - enough time?
- 22 Hotels around JFK Airport
- 23 Best time to redeem AA miles?
- 24 Get a refund or credit for economy United tkts?
- 25 Questions about: Open Ended Airplane Ticket?