With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 3 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 4 Visas and flight diversions
- 5 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage