With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 5 Booking Annoyance
- 6 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 7 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 8 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 9 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 12 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 13 Arrival at SFO
- 14 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 15 American Airlines awards
- 16 Delta?
- 17 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 18 Delayed Luggage
- 19 Ryanair puts on airs
- 20 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 21 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 22 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 23 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 24 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 25 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!