With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 2 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 3 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 4 Travelers Insurance
- 5 Layover in the airport
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 JetBlue Amex card
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Best premium economy to Europe
- 13 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 14 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 15 never fly LIAT
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 18 best time to purchase ticket
- 19 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 20 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 21 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 22 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 23 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 24 help booking w Ryan air
- 25 Tickets Gdansk-London-Lisbon - anybody need?