With the announcment of AA/USAirways merger it looks like I will be connecting through PHL now on at least some international flights. How is that airport for outbound and inbound international connections? I have flown to PHL as a destination some years ago and thought it was one of the oldest and most decrepit airports perhaps behind only the AA section of LGA. And as those were only domestic trips I did not of course go through immigration or customs. How does it compare with for example to O'Hare or Miami?
International Connections through Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class
- 2 US Airways schedule changes
- 3 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 4 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 5 When to book?
- 6 never fly LIAT
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 11 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 12 Airfare to Italy
- 13 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Layover in the airport
- 17 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 18 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 19 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 20 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 21 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 22 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 23 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 24 Crease on passport ID page
- 25 Beware of Bravofly