I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 KING : COMCAST TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 COMCAST MAIL b*g
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 7 Question
- 8 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 9 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 10 Help!
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 Amaszonas Airlines
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 15 You gotta love Southwest
- 16 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 17 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 18 Condor phone number???
- 19 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 20 Connection time
- 21 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 22 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 23 Carry on
- 24 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 25 LAX Terminal Reshuffle