I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (800) 273 3602 United Airlines International Flights Number
- 2 Hypothetical question
- 3 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 4 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 5 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 6 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 7 Bravofly issue
- 8 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 9 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 12 American Airlines to SAS
- 13 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 14 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 15 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 16 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 17 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 18 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 19 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 20 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 21 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 22 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 23 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 24 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 25 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?