I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help with overhead Bins
- 2 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 3 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 4 unable to use online check in
- 5 Picking up a child during a layover
- 6 How much layover time do I need?
- 7 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 8 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 9 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 10 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 11 Delta in Amsterdam
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?