I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/trimplex-elite-avis/
- 2 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 3 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 8 Ryanair
- 9 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 Security lines at IAD
- 13 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 14 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 15 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 16 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 17 Day of the week for the best price
- 18 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 19 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 20 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 21 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 22 Expired Canadian PR card
- 23 TAP Miami to Nice
- 24 2 hours layover
- 25 10 hous in Hong Kong airport - what to do?