I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 2 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 3 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 4 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 5 Carry on
- 6 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 7 WestJet to add budget line
- 8 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 9 gate distance
- 10 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 11 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 12 Luggage tag
- 13 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 14 Departing FCO
- 15 carryon fee on international flights?
- 16 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 17 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 18 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 19 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 20 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 21 enough time for this flight?
- 22 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 24 Passport suffix
- 25 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?