I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
- 1 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 2 Buying business and coach tickets
- 3 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 6 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 7 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 8 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 9 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 10 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 11 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 15 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 16 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 17 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 18 Continue on or stopover?
- 19 Breaking up a flight
- 20 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 21 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 22 aadvantage website
- 23 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 24 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 25 JFK Transfer - enough time?