I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 5 United Airlines
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 10 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 11 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 12 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 13 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 14 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 15 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 16 When to buy tickets
- 17 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 18 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 19 TSA hand wipe
- 20 Delta question?
- 21 Layover in London
- 22 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 23 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 24 British Air or Air France
- 25 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?