I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 3 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 4 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 5 Global Entry advice
- 6 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 7 TXL or FRA?
- 8 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 9 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 10 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 11 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 12 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 13 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 14 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 15 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 16 Beach Ball headrest?
- 17 compensation for loosing a bag
- 18 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 19 RTW Routing Guidance
- 20 JFK or EWR?
- 21 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 22 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 23 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 24 Gifting AA miles
- 25 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?