I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 2 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 3 KLM Business Class
- 4 First time, Best Business class?
- 5 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 6 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 7 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 8 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 9 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 10 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 11 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 12 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 13 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 14 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 17 Using American Miles
- 18 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 19 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 20 Student Universe
- 21 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 22 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 23 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 24 Immigration Check Query.
- 25 Sandwiches on the plane