I have a question...my daughter and I will be travelling from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on KLM this summer. My daughter will be 11 months old at the time of departure. My question is a) does anyone have any experience related to this, and b) will I need to bring an FAA approved car seat for my baby for her to sit in during the flight. I did reserve a seat for her so she will not be sitting on my lap. The question is will she need to sit in a car seat on top of her seat?
Thank you so much! I will contact KLM as well, but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this first.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 2 카지노게임 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 카지노사이트 호게임
- 3 사설바카라사이트 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 온라인카지노 월드카지노
- 4 다이사이사이트 ⋟⋟ BMB95。COM ⋞⋞ 마이크로게이밍 바카라사이트주소
- 5 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/maximizer-xl/
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 8 Documents for E-tickets?
- 9 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?