I was born in Pakistan but am a US Citizen. I will be traveling to Turkey for a month from the US and wanted to go to Lahore, Pakistan for a few days and come back to Turkey and then fly back to the US from Turkey. I currently hold a validUS passport as well as a valid NICOP for Pakistan (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://alphajackedhelp.com/vaso-blast/
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 Amaszonas Airlines
- 5 El Salvador plane change
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 8 You gotta love Southwest
- 9 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 10 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 11 Condor phone number???
- 12 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 15 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 16 Carry on
- 17 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 18 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 19 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 20 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 21 First time to Italy
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 Car seat harassment
- 24 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?