I was born in Pakistan but am a US Citizen. I will be traveling to Turkey for a month from the US and wanted to go to Lahore, Pakistan for a few days and come back to Turkey and then fly back to the US from Turkey. I currently hold a validUS passport as well as a valid NICOP for Pakistan (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Voice calls during flights?
- 5 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 6 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 7 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 8 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 9 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 10 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 11 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 12 Traveling to Spain in March
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Google Flights ?
- 15 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 16 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 17 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 18 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 19 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 20 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 21 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 22 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 23 Flying "Backwards"
- 24 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 25 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal