All, I apologize in advance if this question is somewhere out there already. I haven't been able to find a solid answer yet for my trip path. I am traveling from DC to Peru for a wedding via Dulles (IAD) to Panama City (PTY) then onto Lima (LIM). When I have my layover in Panama for my connecting flight, will I need to go through any sort of immigrations or customs (or security) before getting on my connection? Both legs of my flight are on the same airline. Also, if the answer is yes, I'm going to have pass through some sort of immigrations/screening area, does anyone have any experience with whether this is usually short or long in Panama? My return trip is the same path, so I'm assuming it would work the same way, whatever it is. Thanks for all the help in advance!
Immigrations/Customs on Connecting Flight in Panama?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Layover Time
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 6 Delta in Amsterdam
- 7 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 8 United Airlines
- 9 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 12 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 13 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France