All, I apologize in advance if this question is somewhere out there already. I haven't been able to find a solid answer yet for my trip path. I am traveling from DC to Peru for a wedding via Dulles (IAD) to Panama City (PTY) then onto Lima (LIM). When I have my layover in Panama for my connecting flight, will I need to go through any sort of immigrations or customs (or security) before getting on my connection? Both legs of my flight are on the same airline. Also, if the answer is yes, I'm going to have pass through some sort of immigrations/screening area, does anyone have any experience with whether this is usually short or long in Panama? My return trip is the same path, so I'm assuming it would work the same way, whatever it is. Thanks for all the help in advance!
Immigrations/Customs on Connecting Flight in Panama?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor