All, I apologize in advance if this question is somewhere out there already. I haven't been able to find a solid answer yet for my trip path. I am traveling from DC to Peru for a wedding via Dulles (IAD) to Panama City (PTY) then onto Lima (LIM). When I have my layover in Panama for my connecting flight, will I need to go through any sort of immigrations or customs (or security) before getting on my connection? Both legs of my flight are on the same airline. Also, if the answer is yes, I'm going to have pass through some sort of immigrations/screening area, does anyone have any experience with whether this is usually short or long in Panama? My return trip is the same path, so I'm assuming it would work the same way, whatever it is. Thanks for all the help in advance!
Immigrations/Customs on Connecting Flight in Panama?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 6 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 7 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 8 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 9 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 10 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 11 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 12 Arrival at SFO
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 American Airlines awards
- 15 Delta?
- 16 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 17 Delayed Luggage
- 18 Ryanair puts on airs
- 19 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 20 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 21 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 22 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 23 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 24 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 25 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !