I have got 5 year EEA family member residence permit from U.K on Pakistan passport.Can I book a flight with connection of two different airlines tickets ??
1 Leg - Lahore to Dublin ( via Abu Dhabi ) Ethihad Airways
2 Leg - Dublin to Manchester ( Ryan Air )
I don't have Ireland Visa , will Abu Dhabi immigration allow me to fly to Dublin with EEA family residence permit as i am not flying with my wife ( EU Citizen ) ?
I do not intend to leave the air port, just the change of terminals at Dublin airport ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection time at Heathrow
- 2 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 3 Hypothetical question
- 4 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 5 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 redress number question
- 8 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 9 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 10 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 11 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 12 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 13 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 14 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 15 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 16 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 17 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 18 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 19 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 20 Bravofly issue
- 21 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 22 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 23 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 24 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 25 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets