I have got 5 year EEA family member residence permit from U.K on Pakistan passport.Can I book a flight with connection of two different airlines tickets ??
1 Leg - Lahore to Dublin ( via Abu Dhabi ) Ethihad Airways
2 Leg - Dublin to Manchester ( Ryan Air )
I don't have Ireland Visa , will Abu Dhabi immigration allow me to fly to Dublin with EEA family residence permit as i am not flying with my wife ( EU Citizen ) ?
I do not intend to leave the air port, just the change of terminals at Dublin airport ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Miami International Airport
- 2 Question on checkin for international
- 3 travelling with ensure
- 4 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 5 Connection time
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 7 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 8 Award travel and fees
- 9 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 10 PHL layover
- 11 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 12 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 13 searching for flights on Kayak
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 18 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 19 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 20 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 21 Renewal of Global Entry
- 22 added cost on BA tickets
- 23 transfer at LHR or CDG
- 24 American Airlines, Iberia, British Airways
- 25 KLM/Delta flight