I have got 5 year EEA family member residence permit from U.K on Pakistan passport.Can I book a flight with connection of two different airlines tickets ??
1 Leg - Lahore to Dublin ( via Abu Dhabi ) Ethihad Airways
2 Leg - Dublin to Manchester ( Ryan Air )
I don't have Ireland Visa , will Abu Dhabi immigration allow me to fly to Dublin with EEA family residence permit as i am not flying with my wife ( EU Citizen ) ?
I do not intend to leave the air port, just the change of terminals at Dublin airport ?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Te12
- 2 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 3 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 8 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 9 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 10 Porter or Air Canada?
- 11 Going through security with herbs?
- 12 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 13 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 14 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 15 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 18 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 19 West Coast USA>France routes
- 20 United and ANA
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 23 Help!
- 24 Scandanivian Airlines
- 25 Airtreks and Bootsnall