My flight is from Nashville International to Newark Liberty International (Operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES DBA UNITED EXPRESS) to Stockholm Arlanda (Operated by Scandinavian Airlines) to Turku Airport. Do I have to reclaim and recheck my luggage at all? Or will I just drop it off in Nashville and pick it up when I land in Turku? How will I know everything to do when I have never flown before?
If/When I reclaim/recheck luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 3 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 4 New Orleans to Beijing
- 5 When to book?
- 6 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 7 I have never flown Ryanair
- 8 KLM - I think not!
- 9 Downside to Orbitz?
- 10 US customs pre clearance
- 11 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.