My flight is from Nashville International to Newark Liberty International (Operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES DBA UNITED EXPRESS) to Stockholm Arlanda (Operated by Scandinavian Airlines) to Turku Airport. Do I have to reclaim and recheck my luggage at all? Or will I just drop it off in Nashville and pick it up when I land in Turku? How will I know everything to do when I have never flown before?
If/When I reclaim/recheck luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 2 United flight reservation change
- 3 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 4 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Codeshares
- 7 First point if entry in USA
- 8 Help need about onward trabel
- 9 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 10 Jacob Ng Community
- 11 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 12 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 13 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 14 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 17 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 18 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 19 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 20 Flight to Dublin
- 21 Layover in Boston
- 22 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 23 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 flight delay