I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 2 United flight reservation change
- 3 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 4 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Codeshares
- 7 First point if entry in USA
- 8 Help need about onward trabel
- 9 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 10 Jacob Ng Community
- 11 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 12 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 13 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 14 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 17 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 18 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 19 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 20 Flight to Dublin
- 21 Layover in Boston
- 22 Reserving seats on AA operated flight
- 23 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 24 Transfer time at Heathrow
- 25 flight delay