I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 QUES? HP PRINTER TECH 1800-681-7208 SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER HELPDESK/LINE
- 2 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 3 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 4 Car seat harassment
- 5 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 6 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 7 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 8 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Carry on
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 WestJet to add budget line
- 13 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 14 gate distance
- 15 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 16 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 17 Luggage tag
- 18 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 19 Departing FCO
- 20 carryon fee on international flights?
- 21 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 22 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 23 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 24 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 25 AirAsia not accepting payment
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?