I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?
- 1 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 5 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 6 Buying business and coach tickets
- 7 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 13 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 14 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 15 Worst US airline?
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 18 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 19 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 20 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 21 Continue on or stopover?
- 22 Breaking up a flight
- 23 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 24 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 25 aadvantage website