I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 카지노추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 안전카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 4 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 5 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 6 Tramadol
- 7 easyJet westard-ho
- 8 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 9 Transiting through FRA
- 10 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 11 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 12 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 13 question about changing terminals
- 14 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 15 Group Travel on Southwest
- 16 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 17 BA short turnaround time
- 18 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 19 helli
- 20 redress number question
- 21 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 24 How is this possible?
- 25 Connection time at Heathrow
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?