I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 17 hours layover in Heathrow (LHR). What are our options?
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 4 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 8 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 9 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 14 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 15 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 16 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?