I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 2 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 3 Flight to Kolkata India
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 KLM refund process - not good!
- 6 Beach Ball headrest?
- 7 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 8 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 9 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 10 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 11 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 12 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 13 I hour connection Heathrow
- 14 AA seat assignments
- 15 AA Business Class on 777
- 16 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 17 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 20 Rome To Sardinia
- 21 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 22 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 23 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 24 name on ticket and passport
- 25 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?