I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 4 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 5 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 6 Security lines at IAD
- 7 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 8 SFO Amex lounge/T3 security access
- 9 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 10 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 13 CDG transit time
- 14 Ryanair
- 15 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 16 A horror story about Justfly
- 17 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 18 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 19 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 20 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 21 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 22 Day of the week for the best price
- 23 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 24 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 25 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?