I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 OPnEHDTV-Michigan State vs Purdue Live Online TV
- 2 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 3 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 4 Global Entry advice
- 5 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 6 TXL or FRA?
- 7 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 8 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 9 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 10 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 11 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 12 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 13 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 14 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 15 Beach Ball headrest?
- 16 compensation for loosing a bag
- 17 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 18 RTW Routing Guidance
- 19 JFK or EWR?
- 20 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 21 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 22 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 23 Gifting AA miles
- 24 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 25 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?