I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 it even with out altering
- 2 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 4 First time, Best Business class?
- 5 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 6 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 7 Praise for Delta One
- 8 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 9 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 10 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 11 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 12 Southwest and pax rights
- 13 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 14 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 17 Long layover in PHL
- 18 Good air fare?
- 19 American vs United
- 20 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 21 immigration passport control
- 22 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 23 IAH layover time
- 24 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 25 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?