I am a first-time flyer, so please forgive me for my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate any help!
I will be flying with Air France for all flights:
Dulles International (IAD) to Charles de Gaulle (CDG) with 1h40min connection
CDG to Edinburgh (EDI)
My flight arriving in CDG from IAD will be in Terminal 2E, and my flight departing from CDG to EDI will also be in Terminal 2E. But, I assume that I will not simply be walking from one gate to the next. Will I go through some sort of security check during my connection to EDI (and if so, what kind)?
I also assume that my bags will be checked all the way through to my destination of Edinburgh, though I can make sure at the check-in counter.
Thank you very much!
IAD to EDI (via CDG): Where do I go through customs & immigration?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How to reserve seats with Virgin Australia
- 2 unable to use online check in
- 3 Help with overhead Bins
- 4 Picking up a child during a layover
- 5 How much layover time do I need?
- 6 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 7 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 8 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 9 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 10 Delta in Amsterdam
- 11 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 12 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 13 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 14 Departure City Searches
- 15 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 16 Layover Time
- 17 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 18 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 19 United Airlines
- 20 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 23 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 24 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 25 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?