This is my first time flying so don't call me stupid! What do i do when I get to the airport with my printed boarding pass?
I printed my boarding pass, now what??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When to book a companion ticket on BA?
- 2 Flying Air Canada: Frankfurt-Toronto-Houston
- 3 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 4 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 5 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 6 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 7 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 upgrading flights
- 10 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 11 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 12 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 13 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 14 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 15 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 16 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 17 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 18 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 19 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 20 Sharing an excellent experience
- 21 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 22 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 23 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 24 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 25 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe