I would like to take my mother's ashes on our beach vacation to be scattered. I am wondering if taking her on a plane is legal. If so, should I check the remains or carry on?
Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/ion-z-reviews/
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 9 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 10 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 11 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 12 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 13 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 14 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes