I would like to take my mother's ashes on our beach vacation to be scattered. I am wondering if taking her on a plane is legal. If so, should I check the remains or carry on?
Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Airline Benefits: How does PTO work?
- 3 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 4 Zurich Airport
- 5 Do I have to change terminals in Zurich?
- 6 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 7 Flying "Backwards"
- 8 Kansas City to Bonaire
- 9 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 10 Stopvers Using UA Miles
- 11 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 12 Confused on Seeing AA Upgrades
- 13 Madrid airport transfer from T4S to T1:Avianca to Egypt Air
- 14 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 15 What Would You Do re Connection Time
- 16 depart to london the earliest in the morning
- 17 American vs United
- 18 Flying on AA into Sicily
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Your experience with Interjet
- 21 Changing name on return Delta ticket
- 22 American Airlines....thank you!
- 23 Ryanair targets families
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 If the UK has exited the EU by next summer....