I would like to take my mother's ashes on our beach vacation to be scattered. I am wondering if taking her on a plane is legal. If so, should I check the remains or carry on?
Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 which the body temporarily “borrow” from the blood
- 2 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 3 http://supplementskings.com/hca-trim/
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 5 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 6 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 7 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 8 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 9 CDG transit time
- 10 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 15 Security lines at IAD
- 16 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 17 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 18 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 19 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 20 Day of the week for the best price
- 21 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 22 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 23 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 24 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 25 Expired Canadian PR card