I would like to take my mother's ashes on our beach vacation to be scattered. I am wondering if taking her on a plane is legal. If so, should I check the remains or carry on?
Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ryanair targets families
- 2 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 3 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 4 American vs United
- 5 Flying through Heathrow
- 6 First time, Best Business class?
- 7 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 8 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 9 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 10 Praise for Delta One
- 11 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 12 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Southwest and pax rights
- 15 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 16 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 17 A horror story about Justfly
- 18 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 19 Long layover in PHL
- 20 Good air fare?
- 21 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 22 immigration passport control
- 23 IAH layover time
- 24 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 25 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid