There are 3 of us arriving at LGA Fri. AM, 2 on Delta flights and 1 on US Airall within 30 minutes of each other. I'm seeing that they are in separate terminals. Can we walk from one to the other, or do we need to take some sort of shuttle? If a shuttle, how long does this take? Can you advise the best way to meet up? The 2 from Delta arrive first.
How to meet up at LaGuardia, arriving at different terminals?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When to book?
- 2 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 3 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 4 I have never flown Ryanair
- 5 KLM - I think not!
- 6 Downside to Orbitz?
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 US customs pre clearance
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 Coach on United 767-400
- 11 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 14 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 15 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 16 Asiana. Biz seats
- 17 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 18 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 19 How to contact Vueling from US
- 20 Travelers Insurance
- 21 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 22 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 23 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport