With the 62 in max requirement for case size, how exactly do you measure? I understand length width height. Do you measure from the wheels to the top of handle on a rolling case or just the main body of the case? Also on expandable features, do you include the added height of this feature when packed? Annoying but extra fees make it a concern. I understand airlines may enforce to the inch, some may not. Guess it depends on attendant.
How to measure luggage
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 5 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call