With the 62 in max requirement for case size, how exactly do you measure? I understand length width height. Do you measure from the wheels to the top of handle on a rolling case or just the main body of the case? Also on expandable features, do you include the added height of this feature when packed? Annoying but extra fees make it a concern. I understand airlines may enforce to the inch, some may not. Guess it depends on attendant.
How to measure luggage
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Departure City Searches
- 5 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 6 Layover Time
- 7 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 8 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 9 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 10 United Airlines
- 11 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 14 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 15 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 16 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 17 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 18 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 19 When to buy tickets
- 20 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 21 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 22 TSA hand wipe
- 23 Delta question?
- 24 Layover in London
- 25 AAdvantage DevAAluation