With the 62 in max requirement for case size, how exactly do you measure? I understand length width height. Do you measure from the wheels to the top of handle on a rolling case or just the main body of the case? Also on expandable features, do you include the added height of this feature when packed? Annoying but extra fees make it a concern. I understand airlines may enforce to the inch, some may not. Guess it depends on attendant.
How to measure luggage
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 3 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 8 Subject to Government Approval?
- 9 Gate Check Question
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 12 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 13 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 16 Buying business and coach tickets
- 17 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 18 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 19 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 20 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 21 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 22 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 25 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?