I'm scheduled to fly on UA #966 from IAD to FCO. Is there a way to find out where the flight originates? With the bad weather in Denver and thereabouts, I started wondering about my flight. Thanks!
How to find out where a fly originates
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booking Annoyance
- 2 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 3 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 4 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 5 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over