I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 2 Time needed between flights?
- 3 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 4 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 5 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 6 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 TAP Portuguese Air
- 9 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 10 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 11 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 12 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 13 redeeming dividend miles
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Taxis at CDG......
- 16 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 17 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 18 KLM stinks
- 19 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 22 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 23 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 24 To select a seat or not>
- 25 Using half of a RT ticket