I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna