I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 8 TSA hand wipe
- 9 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 10 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 11 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 12 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 13 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 14 United flight reservation change
- 15 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 16 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 17 Codeshares
- 18 First point if entry in USA
- 19 Help need about onward trabel
- 20 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 21 Jacob Ng Community
- 22 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 23 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 24 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 25 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6