I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 3 Turkish airlines
- 4 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 7 Frankfurt connection
- 8 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 9 Aadvantage seats availability
- 10 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 11 Schengen visa inquiry
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 14 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 15 Singapore Airlines
- 16 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 17 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 18 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 19 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 20 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 21 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 22 United Premier status?
- 23 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 24 Independent ticketing
- 25 Passengers in fight over reclined seat