I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 5 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 6 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 7 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 8 Airfare to Italy
- 9 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 10 Alitalia
- 11 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 12 Layover in the airport
- 13 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 14 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 15 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 16 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 17 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 18 US Airways schedule changes
- 19 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 20 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 21 Crease on passport ID page
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 JetBlue Amex card
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?