I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 The life of lost luggage
- 2 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 3 I have never flown Ryanair
- 4 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 5 International Connecting Flights
- 6 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 7 Which terminal at newark?
- 8 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 9 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 10 New Orleans to Beijing
- 11 USAir/AA - December flight
- 12 Coach on United 767-400
- 13 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 14 When to book?
- 15 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 16 KLM - I think not!
- 17 Downside to Orbitz?
- 18 US customs pre clearance
- 19 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 22 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 23 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 24 Asiana. Biz seats
- 25 luggage lockers in Dubai