Asking for DH's cousin who is going to Nirobi to complete her doctoral studies. Do you just book something as far out as you can and deal with change fees? 2 one way tkts seems crazy. Is there a better option? Any advice appreciated.
How to book International flight return date more than a year out?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Dubai / Visa
- 3 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 7 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 8 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 9 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 10 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 11 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 12 VISA date conflict
- 13 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 14 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 15 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 16 When to buy ticket?
- 17 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 18 Self check-in airBaltic
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 21 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 22 Atlanta International Terminal
- 23 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 24 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 25 United - how to add frequent flier number?