We will be returning from Greece to JFK on Sunday June 3, 2007 via Olympic at 2:55 pm. Our original schedule was to connect onto Americas West to CLT departing at 4:45 p.m. Also from JFK. Today, we received notice from Yahoo travel that the Americas West departure time had changed from 4:45 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. My question- is 1 hr 40 min enough to clear customs/immigration and then get to our Americas West flight to depart at 4:35? Although the time only changed by 10 min the travel site is now saying that they are not sure that this is enough time (I am to call them back on Monday but wanted to be prepared when I called). We are a goup of 4 and 2 of us will check baggage and 2 will not. Will that make any difference? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
How long to clear JFK immigration customs
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 2 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 3 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 4 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices