We will be returning from Greece to JFK on Sunday June 3, 2007 via Olympic at 2:55 pm. Our original schedule was to connect onto Americas West to CLT departing at 4:45 p.m. Also from JFK. Today, we received notice from Yahoo travel that the Americas West departure time had changed from 4:45 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. My question- is 1 hr 40 min enough to clear customs/immigration and then get to our Americas West flight to depart at 4:35? Although the time only changed by 10 min the travel site is now saying that they are not sure that this is enough time (I am to call them back on Monday but wanted to be prepared when I called). We are a goup of 4 and 2 of us will check baggage and 2 will not. Will that make any difference? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
How long to clear JFK immigration customs
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 7 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 14 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 15 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 16 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 17 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 18 Dubai / Visa
- 19 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 20 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 21 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 22 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 23 When to buy ticket?
- 24 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 25 Self check-in airBaltic