We will be returning from Greece to JFK on Sunday June 3, 2007 via Olympic at 2:55 pm. Our original schedule was to connect onto Americas West to CLT departing at 4:45 p.m. Also from JFK. Today, we received notice from Yahoo travel that the Americas West departure time had changed from 4:45 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. My question- is 1 hr 40 min enough to clear customs/immigration and then get to our Americas West flight to depart at 4:35? Although the time only changed by 10 min the travel site is now saying that they are not sure that this is enough time (I am to call them back on Monday but wanted to be prepared when I called). We are a goup of 4 and 2 of us will check baggage and 2 will not. Will that make any difference? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
How long to clear JFK immigration customs
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!