I'm looking into flying American into LGW and out of CDG. I've not yet flown them transatlantic and was wondering how the seating and service is in economy class.
How is American Airlines Transatlantic Service?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 2 Ryanair puts on airs
- 3 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 4 airline transportation cart
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 8 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 9 VISA date conflict
- 10 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 13 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 14 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 15 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 16 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 17 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 18 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 19 Dubai / Visa
- 20 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 21 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 22 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 23 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 24 When to buy ticket?
- 25 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines