I think it's about 330 days but does that mean I have to wait 330 days until the return is available or can I get the outbound first then try to get the return later?
We want a R/T ORD-SIN in Feb. of 2016.
Thank you. .
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 4 what if connecting flight cancels
- 5 enough time for this flight?
- 6 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 7 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 8 EasyJet
- 9 TSA OR Global Entry
- 10 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 13 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 14 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 15 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 16 Amsterdam flight change
- 17 AA FF flights
- 18 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 19 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 20 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 21 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 22 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 23 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 24 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 25 Time Needed to Change Planes on Asiana at Incheon