As I start thinking of our *loonng* flight across the pond in a few weeks, I am *slightly* concerned about snoring on the plane while trying to sleep. Specifically, my own snoring. My husband says I can wake the dead sometimes...have you experienced a fellow traveler snoring loudly on a flight? What did you do? Any suggestions to prevent myself from snoring? I really don't want to wake anyone up (or myself) on either of the flights back and forth.
How do you NOT snore on a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Delta in Amsterdam
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France