As I start thinking of our *loonng* flight across the pond in a few weeks, I am *slightly* concerned about snoring on the plane while trying to sleep. Specifically, my own snoring. My husband says I can wake the dead sometimes...have you experienced a fellow traveler snoring loudly on a flight? What did you do? Any suggestions to prevent myself from snoring? I really don't want to wake anyone up (or myself) on either of the flights back and forth.
How do you NOT snore on a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 Dallas Ft. Worth airport
- 4 Layover in the airport
- 5 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 6 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 7 Meridiana?
- 8 carrier imposed fees
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 11 Travelers Insurance
- 12 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 13 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 14 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 15 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 JetBlue Amex card
- 18 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 19 Best premium economy to Europe
- 20 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 21 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 22 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 23 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 24 best time to purchase ticket
- 25 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)