Want to go CMH-DEN over Memorial Day weekend. Would prefer to leave Thurs p.m. or Fri a.m. and return Mon in late p.m. I have been watching the airfare on Kayak from mid Jan on. Should have bought mid Jan when ticket was $304. Has been $384 for the last 10 days or so. Keep hoping for a fare sale on Frontier, the primary carrier. What to do? I don't want to pay $384, it's 3 months away, a holiday weekend. Should I just suck it up or do you think the price will come down? Thanks!
How do I know when to buy tickets?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?