I am flying soon and have a connecting flight with a 5 hour layover. I know there is an earlier flight to my destination. When I land, I would like to see if I could get on that flight. How would I do that? Do they charge a fee?
How do I get an earlier flight?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 3 Subject to Government Approval?
- 4 Gate Check Question
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 8 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 9 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 10 Worst US airline?
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying business and coach tickets
- 13 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 14 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 15 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 16 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 17 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 18 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 21 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 22 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 23 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 24 Continue on or stopover?
- 25 Breaking up a flight