Am flying with UA from London Heathrow to Managua (Nicaragua) via Houston at the end of April, returning on 26 May.
Booked through to Managua on one ticket, so assume that we won't see our baggage between check-in at Heathrow and the carousel at Managua?
I understand that the flight from London will land in Houston at Terminal E, and that the flight to Managua will depart also from Terminal E.
The time between ETA and ETD in both directions is just over 3 hours.
Have got our ESTA.
As we are arriving and departing from the same Terminal at Houston are we likely to encounter any 'time' delays between entering the Arrivals Terminal and getting airside into the Departure Terminal?
Grateful for any recent experience or insider knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flights (800) 273 3602 Air France Reservation Number
- 2 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 3 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 4 Bravofly issue
- 5 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 6 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 7 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 8 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 9 American Airlines to SAS
- 10 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 11 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 12 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 13 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 14 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 15 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 16 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 17 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 18 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 19 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 20 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 21 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 22 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 23 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 24 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 25 El Salvador plane change