Am flying with UA from London Heathrow to Managua (Nicaragua) via Houston at the end of April, returning on 26 May.
Booked through to Managua on one ticket, so assume that we won't see our baggage between check-in at Heathrow and the carousel at Managua?
I understand that the flight from London will land in Houston at Terminal E, and that the flight to Managua will depart also from Terminal E.
The time between ETA and ETD in both directions is just over 3 hours.
Have got our ESTA.
As we are arriving and departing from the same Terminal at Houston are we likely to encounter any 'time' delays between entering the Arrivals Terminal and getting airside into the Departure Terminal?
Grateful for any recent experience or insider knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://mirahealthgarciniablog.com/garcinia-x5/
- 2 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/diesel-test-pro/
- 3 Flying through Casablanca
- 4 Check your electronics or fly American
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 7 what if connecting flight cancels
- 8 enough time for this flight?
- 9 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 10 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 11 EasyJet
- 12 TSA OR Global Entry
- 13 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 14 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 15 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!