Am flying with UA from London Heathrow to Managua (Nicaragua) via Houston at the end of April, returning on 26 May.
Booked through to Managua on one ticket, so assume that we won't see our baggage between check-in at Heathrow and the carousel at Managua?
I understand that the flight from London will land in Houston at Terminal E, and that the flight to Managua will depart also from Terminal E.
The time between ETA and ETD in both directions is just over 3 hours.
Have got our ESTA.
As we are arriving and departing from the same Terminal at Houston are we likely to encounter any 'time' delays between entering the Arrivals Terminal and getting airside into the Departure Terminal?
Grateful for any recent experience or insider knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 3 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 4 Carry on
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 WestJet to add budget line
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 gate distance
- 9 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 10 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 11 Luggage tag
- 12 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 13 Departing FCO
- 14 carryon fee on international flights?
- 15 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 16 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 17 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 18 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 19 AirAsia not accepting payment
- 20 enough time for this flight?
- 21 live in Seattle and dreaming of London? Norwegian arrives Sept!
- 22 5 hour layover in Toronto (YYZ). Can I leave airport?
- 23 Passport suffix
- 24 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 25 Check your electronics or fly American