I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 2 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 3 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 4 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 5 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 6 Dubai / Visa
- 7 VISA date conflict
- 8 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 11 When to buy ticket?
- 12 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 13 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Self check-in airBaltic
- 16 Beware of Bravofly
- 17 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 18 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 19 Atlanta International Terminal
- 20 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 21 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 22 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 23 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Sky Line
- 25 Going through customs at Toronto?