I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 2 TAP Portuguese Air
- 3 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 redeeming dividend miles
- 9 Keeping AA miles alive
- 10 Taxis at CDG......
- 11 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 12 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 13 KLM stinks
- 14 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 15 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 18 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 19 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 20 To select a seat or not>
- 21 Using half of a RT ticket
- 22 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 23 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!