I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 2 Half Empty Airliner
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary