I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 2 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 3 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 4 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 5 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call