I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Gate Check Question
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger