I'm trying to track down a hotel I had seen mentioned many times here in past years. Unfortunately my search skills seem to be failing me. It was on or very close to Ave. de L'Opera, I belive closer to the Louvre. My recall is that it was a relatively small, very well run hotel that folks liked a great deal. Price was about $250/night. Does anyone have an idea what it may have been, or just some good suggestions in that immediate area / price. I'm looking for some friends and unfortunately Hotel du Louvre seem sto have hit the $500 mark under Hyatt ownership.
Hotel on Avenue de L'Opera Paris
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 3 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 4 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 5 Travelers Insurance
- 6 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 7 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 8 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 9 Layover in the airport
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 12 JetBlue Amex card
- 13 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 14 Best premium economy to Europe
- 15 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 16 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air