I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 your body restore the natural process it uses to
- 2 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 5 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 8 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 9 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 10 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 11 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 12 Documents for E-tickets?
- 13 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 14 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 15 Enough time
- 16 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 17 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 18 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 19 BA economy premiun seats
- 20 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 21 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 22 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 23 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Voice calls during flights?