I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 2 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 3 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 4 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 5 Security lines at IAD
- 6 CDG transit time
- 7 Ryanair
- 8 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 9 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 18 Day of the week for the best price
- 19 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 20 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 21 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 22 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 23 Expired Canadian PR card
- 24 TAP Miami to Nice
- 25 2 hours layover