I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 라이브카지노
- 2 广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 월드카지노
- 3 My Topic Title广†(✎【SFAF9.COM】✎)广† 코리아카지노
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Extra time for customs from Quebec to denver
- 6 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 7 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 8 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 9 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 10 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 11 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 12 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 13 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 14 air canada flight times
- 15 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 16 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 17 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 18 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 19 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 20 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 21 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 22 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 23 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 24 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 25 Luggage transfers