I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Dallas Ft. Worth airport
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Layover in the airport
- 5 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 6 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 7 Meridiana?
- 8 carrier imposed fees
- 9 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 10 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 11 Travelers Insurance
- 12 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 13 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 14 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 15 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 JetBlue Amex card
- 18 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 19 Best premium economy to Europe
- 20 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 21 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 22 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 23 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 24 best time to purchase ticket
- 25 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)