I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 3 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 4 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 5 Global Entry advice
- 6 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 7 TXL or FRA?
- 8 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 9 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 10 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 11 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 12 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 13 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 14 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 15 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 16 Beach Ball headrest?
- 17 compensation for loosing a bag
- 18 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 19 RTW Routing Guidance
- 20 JFK or EWR?
- 21 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 22 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 23 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 24 Gifting AA miles
- 25 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?