I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 GEEKS-HELP : Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 sPace: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO
- 3 Amaszonas Airlines
- 4 El Salvador plane change
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 A horror story about Justfly
- 7 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 8 You gotta love Southwest
- 9 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 10 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 11 Condor phone number???
- 12 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 15 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 16 Carry on
- 17 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 18 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 19 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 20 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 21 First time to Italy
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 Car seat harassment
- 24 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 25 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?