I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Aiports in Paris
- 2 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 3 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 4 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 5 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 6 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 7 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 8 Laguardia hassle?
- 9 Parking at JFK
- 10 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 11 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 12 Justfly.com
- 13 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 14 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 15 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 16 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 17 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 18 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 20 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 21 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 24 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 25 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????