I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 (800) 273 3602 United Airlines International Flights Number
- 2 Hypothetical question
- 3 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 4 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 5 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 6 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 7 Bravofly issue
- 8 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 9 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 10 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 11 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 12 American Airlines to SAS
- 13 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 14 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 15 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 16 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 17 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 18 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 19 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 20 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 21 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 22 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 23 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 24 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 25 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?