I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 2 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 3 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 4 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 5 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 6 Airfare to Italy
- 7 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 8 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 9 US Airways schedule changes
- 10 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 11 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 12 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 13 Layover in the airport
- 14 Crease on passport ID page
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 JetBlue Amex card
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 20 Alitalia
- 21 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 22 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 23 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry
- 24 Seeking recs for lightweight BIG suitcase
- 25 Travelers Insurance