I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 3 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 4 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 5 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 upgrading flights
- 8 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 9 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 10 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 11 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 12 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 13 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 14 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 15 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 16 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 17 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 18 Sharing an excellent experience
- 19 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 20 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 21 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 22 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 23 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 24 Jetstar Business Class
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare