I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airlines Under Scrutiny
- 2 What happens to all those empty "Economy Plus" seats?
- 3 JFK and killing time during layover
- 4 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 5 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 6 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 7 Atlanta to Rome to Marseille
- 8 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 9 London to DC through JFK
- 10 HELP PLEASE
- 11 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 12 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 13 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 14 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 15 immigration
- 16 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 17 Luggage mysteries
- 18 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 19 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 20 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 21 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 22 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 23 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 24 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 25 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection