I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 4 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 5 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 6 Arrival at SFO
- 7 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 8 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 9 American Airlines awards
- 10 Delta?
- 11 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 12 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 13 Delayed Luggage
- 14 Ryanair puts on airs
- 15 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 18 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 19 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 20 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 21 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 22 Air France strike over
- 23 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 24 Questions asked by CBP
- 25 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane