I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://deal4supplements.com/max-gain-xtreme-scam/
- 2 Domestic layover on an international flight
- 3 Praise for Delta One
- 4 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Southwest and pax rights
- 7 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 8 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 11 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 12 Long layover in PHL
- 13 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 14 Good air fare?
- 15 American vs United
- 16 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 17 immigration passport control
- 18 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 19 IAH layover time
- 20 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 21 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 22 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 23 The Top 100 Airlines
- 24 Can a person go home at a transit
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?