I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 2 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 3 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 6 Google Flights ?
- 7 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 10 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Flying "Backwards"
- 13 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 14 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 15 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?