I am moving to Germany in a couple of weeks and would like to take my herbs, loose leaf teas, and spices with me in my checked baggage on the plane. Anybody know if I can do that?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 5 Southwest boarding
- 6 "under the seat space"
- 7 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 8 Contact # for Delta
- 9 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 10 Starting my Planning
- 11 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 13 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 14 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 15 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 16 Using american voucher
- 17 UA Carry-On Policy
- 18 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 19 Customs and Connection Times
- 20 BA short turnaround time
- 21 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 22 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 23 easyJet westard-ho
- 24 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 25 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.