My 86 year old mom is going to be flying with my brother from JFK/LHR/FCO and return on BA/AA.. She is mobile, but the last few times whe's flown (domestically), she has had wheelchair assistance, and thinks she would like to do that this time as well. Can anyone tell me how this works at LHR? My recollection of transiting there involves stairs down to the bus to change terminals, and I don't know how that works with wheelchairs. She has a 3.5 hour connection window at LHR; but it is December and it seems there are always delays arriving into LHR.
Any info about JFK & FCO with wheelchairs too?
help with LHR and a wheelchair for Mom?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Delta in Amsterdam
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France