My 86 year old mom is going to be flying with my brother from JFK/LHR/FCO and return on BA/AA.. She is mobile, but the last few times whe's flown (domestically), she has had wheelchair assistance, and thinks she would like to do that this time as well. Can anyone tell me how this works at LHR? My recollection of transiting there involves stairs down to the bus to change terminals, and I don't know how that works with wheelchairs. She has a 3.5 hour connection window at LHR; but it is December and it seems there are always delays arriving into LHR.
Any info about JFK & FCO with wheelchairs too?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 2 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 3 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 4 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 5 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 6 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 7 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 8 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 9 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 12 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 13 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 14 Wheelchair Assistance
- 15 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 16 Unaccompanied minor
- 17 Beach Ball headrest?
- 18 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 19 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 20 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 21 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job
- 22 Booking via Air India - help asap
- 23 Turkish Airlines Awful
- 24 AA to award points according to $ spent not miles
- 25 Booking flights