My 86 year old mom is going to be flying with my brother from JFK/LHR/FCO and return on BA/AA.. She is mobile, but the last few times whe's flown (domestically), she has had wheelchair assistance, and thinks she would like to do that this time as well. Can anyone tell me how this works at LHR? My recollection of transiting there involves stairs down to the bus to change terminals, and I don't know how that works with wheelchairs. She has a 3.5 hour connection window at LHR; but it is December and it seems there are always delays arriving into LHR.
Any info about JFK & FCO with wheelchairs too?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 This testosterone strikes freely to your body
- 2 Voice calls during flights?
- 3 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 4 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 7 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 8 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 9 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 12 Google Flights ?
- 13 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 14 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 15 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 16 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 17 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 18 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 19 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 20 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 21 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 22 Flying "Backwards"
- 23 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 24 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 25 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?