My 86 year old mom is going to be flying with my brother from JFK/LHR/FCO and return on BA/AA.. She is mobile, but the last few times whe's flown (domestically), she has had wheelchair assistance, and thinks she would like to do that this time as well. Can anyone tell me how this works at LHR? My recollection of transiting there involves stairs down to the bus to change terminals, and I don't know how that works with wheelchairs. She has a 3.5 hour connection window at LHR; but it is December and it seems there are always delays arriving into LHR.
Any info about JFK & FCO with wheelchairs too?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 wrinkle product is designed through drastically
- 2 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 7 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 8 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 9 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 10 Miami International Airport
- 11 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 12 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Question on checkin for international
- 15 travelling with ensure
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 18 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 19 Award travel and fees
- 20 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 21 PHL layover
- 22 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 23 searching for flights on Kayak
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track