My 86 year old mom is going to be flying with my brother from JFK/LHR/FCO and return on BA/AA.. She is mobile, but the last few times whe's flown (domestically), she has had wheelchair assistance, and thinks she would like to do that this time as well. Can anyone tell me how this works at LHR? My recollection of transiting there involves stairs down to the bus to change terminals, and I don't know how that works with wheelchairs. She has a 3.5 hour connection window at LHR; but it is December and it seems there are always delays arriving into LHR.
Any info about JFK & FCO with wheelchairs too?
help with LHR and a wheelchair for Mom?
- 1 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 2 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 3 Buying business and coach tickets
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 6 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 7 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 8 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 9 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 10 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 11 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 12 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 13 Worst US airline?
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 16 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 17 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 18 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 19 Continue on or stopover?
- 20 Breaking up a flight
- 21 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 22 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 23 aadvantage website
- 24 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 25 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?