I know British Airways is not especially known for its customer service, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to change one segment of a multisegment ticket booked on line. I accidently booked the flight back from Amsterdam to Gatwick rather than to Heathrow which is where the connecting flight back to the US is from. (Believe it of not the two flights leave Amsterdam at exactly the same time.) When I have my on line intinerary open it tells me the link to change the flight is not available. I know I likely have to pay a change fee or even cancel the original segment and eat the price of that original segment and buy the new segment at the current price. I just don't want to be considered a no show on the first segment on return and have the balance of the flight cancelled. I just can't figure out how to do that on line or find a phone number to call from their website. I sent an email to customer service but if anyone has any better ideas it would be much appreciated.
Help in Changing British Airways flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 VISA date conflict
- 3 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 4 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 5 Ryanair puts on airs
- 6 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 7 airline transportation cart
- 8 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 11 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 12 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 13 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 14 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 15 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 16 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 17 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?