I know British Airways is not especially known for its customer service, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to change one segment of a multisegment ticket booked on line. I accidently booked the flight back from Amsterdam to Gatwick rather than to Heathrow which is where the connecting flight back to the US is from. (Believe it of not the two flights leave Amsterdam at exactly the same time.) When I have my on line intinerary open it tells me the link to change the flight is not available. I know I likely have to pay a change fee or even cancel the original segment and eat the price of that original segment and buy the new segment at the current price. I just don't want to be considered a no show on the first segment on return and have the balance of the flight cancelled. I just can't figure out how to do that on line or find a phone number to call from their website. I sent an email to customer service but if anyone has any better ideas it would be much appreciated.
Help in Changing British Airways flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 6 TAP Portuguese Air
- 7 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 8 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 9 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 10 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 11 redeeming dividend miles
- 12 Keeping AA miles alive
- 13 Taxis at CDG......
- 14 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 15 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 16 KLM stinks
- 17 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 18 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 19 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 20 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 21 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 22 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 23 To select a seat or not>
- 24 Using half of a RT ticket
- 25 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo