I know British Airways is not especially known for its customer service, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to change one segment of a multisegment ticket booked on line. I accidently booked the flight back from Amsterdam to Gatwick rather than to Heathrow which is where the connecting flight back to the US is from. (Believe it of not the two flights leave Amsterdam at exactly the same time.) When I have my on line intinerary open it tells me the link to change the flight is not available. I know I likely have to pay a change fee or even cancel the original segment and eat the price of that original segment and buy the new segment at the current price. I just don't want to be considered a no show on the first segment on return and have the balance of the flight cancelled. I just can't figure out how to do that on line or find a phone number to call from their website. I sent an email to customer service but if anyone has any better ideas it would be much appreciated.
Help in Changing British Airways flight
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 6 Subject to Government Approval?
- 7 Gate Check Question
- 8 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 9 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 10 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 11 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 12 Worst US airline?
- 13 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 14 Buying business and coach tickets
- 15 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 16 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 17 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 18 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 19 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 20 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 23 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 24 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 25 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna