I know British Airways is not especially known for its customer service, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to change one segment of a multisegment ticket booked on line. I accidently booked the flight back from Amsterdam to Gatwick rather than to Heathrow which is where the connecting flight back to the US is from. (Believe it of not the two flights leave Amsterdam at exactly the same time.) When I have my on line intinerary open it tells me the link to change the flight is not available. I know I likely have to pay a change fee or even cancel the original segment and eat the price of that original segment and buy the new segment at the current price. I just don't want to be considered a no show on the first segment on return and have the balance of the flight cancelled. I just can't figure out how to do that on line or find a phone number to call from their website. I sent an email to customer service but if anyone has any better ideas it would be much appreciated.
Help in Changing British Airways flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 3 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 4 Visas and flight diversions
- 5 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage