I know British Airways is not especially known for its customer service, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to change one segment of a multisegment ticket booked on line. I accidently booked the flight back from Amsterdam to Gatwick rather than to Heathrow which is where the connecting flight back to the US is from. (Believe it of not the two flights leave Amsterdam at exactly the same time.) When I have my on line intinerary open it tells me the link to change the flight is not available. I know I likely have to pay a change fee or even cancel the original segment and eat the price of that original segment and buy the new segment at the current price. I just don't want to be considered a no show on the first segment on return and have the balance of the flight cancelled. I just can't figure out how to do that on line or find a phone number to call from their website. I sent an email to customer service but if anyone has any better ideas it would be much appreciated.
Help in Changing British Airways flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 United Airlines
- 3 Layover Time
- 4 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 8 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 9 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 10 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 11 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 12 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 13 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 14 When to buy tickets
- 15 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 16 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 17 TSA hand wipe
- 18 Delta question?
- 19 Layover in London
- 20 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 21 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 22 British Air or Air France
- 23 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 24 Please help with Delta miles
- 25 How is Verling Airllibes?