We will be arriving Terminal 1 on United from SFO and transferring to Swiss Air also in Terminal 1. From the Heathrow website it looks like we will need to go thru security again, even though we never have to leave terminal 1. ..Is this correct?
Heathrow Terminal 1 Transfer
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 2 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 7 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 8 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 9 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 10 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 11 Subject to Government Approval?
- 12 Gate Check Question
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger