We have an eight hour layover in Heathrow from SFO to- Heathrow and onto Joburg. I was counting on the new Yotel being open in Heathrow, but if it not open for me by Sept 22, 2007, does anyone have any suggestions of where to "stay" to sleep for a few hours and take a shower? The interlude would be most welcome. I am not sure I have time to go off-site.
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?