Having never been to Heathrow airport I need advice about connection times. I am booking a nonstop flight from Miami to Heathrow. I always try to get nonstops if I can in any way. I then will book a separate flight from Heathrow to Edinburgh. A one and a half hour flight. I am not checking luggage. Will I need to clear customs at Heathrow then go back into the terminal....or will I clear customs at my ending point in Edinburgh? How much time should I allow between my landing in Heathrow and my flight to Edinburgh? I would really appreciate the help!! Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class Summer Sales
- 2 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 3 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 4 Mobile Board Passes--
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 7 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 8 Visas and flight diversions
- 9 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 10 Half Empty Airliner
- 11 Non Refundable Tickets
- 12 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 13 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 14 AA and USair
- 15 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 16 Ailine security- a strange question
- 17 Paris-London-Dublin
- 18 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 19 Should I purchase now?
- 20 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 21 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 22 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 23 Duty Free Liquor
- 24 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 25 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports