Having never been to Heathrow airport I need advice about connection times. I am booking a nonstop flight from Miami to Heathrow. I always try to get nonstops if I can in any way. I then will book a separate flight from Heathrow to Edinburgh. A one and a half hour flight. I am not checking luggage. Will I need to clear customs at Heathrow then go back into the terminal....or will I clear customs at my ending point in Edinburgh? How much time should I allow between my landing in Heathrow and my flight to Edinburgh? I would really appreciate the help!! Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 2 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 3 Travelers Insurance
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 6 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 7 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 8 Layover in the airport
- 9 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 JetBlue Amex card
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Best premium economy to Europe
- 14 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 15 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air