How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 2 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 3 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 4 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 5 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 6 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 7 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 8 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 9 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 10 air canada flight times
- 11 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 12 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 13 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 14 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 15 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 16 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 17 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 18 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 19 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 20 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 21 Luggage transfers
- 22 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 23 United Club Heathrow
- 24 KLM - I think not!
- 25 Cell Phone thru Security