How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 2 Have to cancel Delta award tix - best to resched. or back into account?
- 3 Keep Skymiles tix for Euro segments or buy cheap alternative?
- 4 Which terminal at Heathrow will TAP fly into?
- 5 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 6 Connecting Flights in Heathrow
- 7 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 8 Ticketed Name entered incorrectly. Help……
- 9 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 10 Fiesta time flying Avianca,Miami to Bue
- 11 Going to Canada.
- 12 United starts offering free beer and wine Internationally
- 13 Orbitz Booking Error
- 14 What to expect at customs
- 15 ORBITZ SITE -PROBLEMs Contacting Customer Service
- 16 Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?
- 17 Air Berlin
- 18 EDI to Heathrow
- 19 Istanbul ataturk airport visa required?
- 20 53 minute layover in el salvador!
- 21 DFW to Basel via LHR - clearing immigration & Customs
- 22 Viet Nam Airlines
- 23 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 24 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 25 Southwest airlines to Costa Rica