How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 2 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 3 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 4 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 5 Boeing 787
- 6 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 7 Small seats - big passengers
- 8 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 9 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 10 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 11 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 12 Oversized carryon
- 13 Air travel within Europe.
- 14 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 15 United Club Heathrow
- 16 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 17 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 18 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 19 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 20 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 21 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 22 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 23 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 24 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 25 Assistance with getting compensation for canceled flights in Europe