How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Have you flown H K Express recently?
How was it?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 4 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 5 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 6 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 7 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 8 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 9 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 10 Dubai / Visa
- 11 VISA date conflict
- 12 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 13 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 14 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 15 When to buy ticket?
- 16 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 17 Self check-in airBaltic
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 20 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 21 Atlanta International Terminal
- 22 Expedia - Stay Away at all Costs
- 23 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 24 United - how to add frequent flier number?
- 25 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question