How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ATL, nice cafe outside secure zone
- 2 Expired License and TSA
- 3 1hr 10min connection at GDG do-able?
- 4 Purchasing a flight from Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 The life of lost luggage
- 6 My 777 seat doesn't appear on maps
- 7 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 8 Valentin Fritzmann : Symphony performances in Paris?
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 International Connecting Flights
- 12 Transit at Istanbul Ataturk
- 13 Austrian Air Budapest Vienna Vienna Dubrovnik
- 14 I have never flown Ryanair
- 15 Open Skies, La Compagnie, and XL Airways
- 16 Which terminal at newark?
- 17 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 18 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 19 New Orleans to Beijing
- 20 USAir/AA - December flight
- 21 Coach on United 767-400
- 22 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 23 When to book?
- 24 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 25 KLM - I think not!