How was it?
Hong Kong - Changmai takes 1.45 hour, and the price is good too.
I read some stuff on air quality and flytalk already. Wondering if anyone has first hand experience.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 HELP PLEASE
- 2 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 3 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 4 immigration
- 5 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 6 Luggage mysteries
- 7 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 8 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 9 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 10 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 11 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 12 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 13 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 14 London to DC through JFK
- 15 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 16 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 17 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection
- 18 Delta Flights from Hartford Airport
- 19 Flight insurance on Jet Blue
- 20 DUB -> YYZ -> IND
- 21 online checkin
- 22 Booked Lufthansa/United via Expedia - worried about seat reservation
- 23 Would You Fly Lao Airlines?
- 24 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 25 Going to Canada.