I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 2 Hypothetical question
- 3 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 4 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 5 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 6 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 7 Bravofly issue
- 8 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 9 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 10 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 11 American Airlines to SAS
- 12 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 13 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 14 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 15 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 16 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 17 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 18 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 19 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 20 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 21 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 22 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 23 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 24 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 25 Traveling to US through Madrid
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?