I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 3 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 4 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 8 KLM Business Class
- 9 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 10 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 11 First time, Best Business class?
- 12 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 13 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 14 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 15 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 16 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 17 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 20 Using American Miles
- 21 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 22 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 23 Student Universe
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?