I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 2 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 3 airline transportation cart
- 4 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 5 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 6 VISA date conflict
- 7 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 10 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 11 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 12 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 13 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 14 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 15 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 16 Dubai / Visa
- 17 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 18 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 19 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 20 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 21 When to buy ticket?
- 22 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 23 Self check-in airBaltic
- 24 Beware of Bravofly
- 25 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?