I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 4 Flight to Kolkata India
- 5 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 6 KLM refund process - not good!
- 7 Beach Ball headrest?
- 8 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 11 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 12 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 13 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 14 I hour connection Heathrow
- 15 AA seat assignments
- 16 AA Business Class on 777
- 17 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 18 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 21 Rome To Sardinia
- 22 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 23 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 24 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 25 name on ticket and passport
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?