I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connect : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 5 Question
- 6 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 7 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 8 Help!
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 Amaszonas Airlines
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 13 You gotta love Southwest
- 14 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 15 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 16 Condor phone number???
- 17 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 18 Connection time
- 19 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 20 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 21 Carry on
- 22 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 23 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 24 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 25 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?