I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 2 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 3 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 4 Tramadol
- 5 easyJet westard-ho
- 6 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 7 Transiting through FRA
- 8 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 9 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 10 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 11 question about changing terminals
- 12 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 15 BA short turnaround time
- 16 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 17 helli
- 18 redress number question
- 19 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 22 How is this possible?
- 23 Connection time at Heathrow
- 24 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 25 Travel on China Southern Airlines
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?