I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 2 which the body temporarily “borrow” from the blood
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/hca-trim/
- 5 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 6 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 7 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 12 Ryanair
- 13 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 16 Security lines at IAD
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?