I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 3 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 4 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 Miami International Airport
- 7 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 8 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 9 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 10 Question on checkin for international
- 11 travelling with ensure
- 12 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 13 Connection time
- 14 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 15 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 16 Award travel and fees
- 17 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 18 PHL layover
- 19 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 20 searching for flights on Kayak
- 21 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 22 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 23 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?