I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 I miss USAirways
- 2 Alitalia - Carry on luggage?
- 3 Thai Business Class BKK-NRT; ANA Business Class NRT-SEA
- 4 Major revisions to AAdvantage frequent flyer program
- 5 BA Seat Selection
- 6 layovers and luggage
- 7 AA First class LAX to NRT
- 8 Southwest "Honors" the Military
- 9 Flying from US with a prearranged VOA for Vietnam
- 10 Bravofly now doing an old scam again?
- 11 Asiana Business class SEA-ICN; Thai Air business class ICN-BKK
- 12 Any experience with #Mobile Passport?
- 13 Short layovers doable from Seattle to Peru?
- 14 Mileage Expiration
- 15 List of fares from MCI
- 16 China Airlines (the one with the pink flower symbol)
- 17 Orbitz? FlightHub? Cheapoair?
- 18 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 19 Hong Kong Air vs China Eastern?
- 20 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 21 Is there a way to track my personal flight travel history?
- 22 Traveling to Dubai for first time
- 23 Business class for honeymoon from Seattle to Paris
- 24 Setting up a flight
- 25 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?