I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 2 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 3 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 9 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 10 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 11 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 12 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 13 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 14 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?