My husband and I flown on this airline for the 1999 New Years celebration in a resort in Roatan, Honduras. The flight was overbooked upon our return and several of us tourists staying at the same resort asked for compensation. Taca was great, got us all off on the next flight (but we were re-routed) but gave us complimentary tickets to fly anywhere that Taca goes. Well worth the hassle. We also just returned (Nov. 12) from Belize and on the return flight, Taca upgraded my husband and I to business class (my husband has multiple sclerosis). Overall, Taca is a decent airline. Be verbal if you are not satisfied with something during your flight.
- 1 AA's new website
- 2 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 3 Humidifier on flight
- 4 Turkish Airlines
- 5 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 California to Bangkok
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 10 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 11 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 12 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 13 Protein Powder and Security?
- 14 Finn Air
- 15 finnair delhi helsinki
- 16 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 17 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 18 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 19 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 20 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 21 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 22 AA to add seats on planes
- 23 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!
- 24 Delta charged two different FF costs in less than a minute
- 25 Award tickets with 2 accounts?