Does any of you know what type/ brand coffee they serve on Lufthansa? It has been a while since I was flying with them, but I can still smell and taste that delicious beverage and want to by a truck- load of it
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 2 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 3 Air Asia QZ8501, Malaysia Airlines MH370
- 4 Premium economy
- 5 Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers
- 6 Thai Smile Airlines
- 7 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 8 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 9 TAP Portuguese Air
- 10 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 11 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 12 Time needed between flights?
- 13 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 14 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 17 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 18 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 19 redeeming dividend miles
- 20 Keeping AA miles alive
- 21 Taxis at CDG......
- 22 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 23 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 24 KLM stinks
- 25 Driver's License Expired and TSA