We are traveling into Venice from Philadelphia (May1,2017) and returning to Philadelphia from Naples (May 13,2017)
The tour company found us a Luftansa flight with a 4 hour layer over in Frankfort both ways.
The fare is $1,088 round trip per person.
My question : is it too soon to get a flight? Would we be better waiting?
My husband is 6'4"- do you know how the room is for this airline?
Is there a way to determine if this is a good fare?
Thanks so much for your input-we're kind of new to this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 6 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 7 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?