We are traveling into Venice from Philadelphia (May1,2017) and returning to Philadelphia from Naples (May 13,2017)
The tour company found us a Luftansa flight with a 4 hour layer over in Frankfort both ways.
The fare is $1,088 round trip per person.
My question : is it too soon to get a flight? Would we be better waiting?
My husband is 6'4"- do you know how the room is for this airline?
Is there a way to determine if this is a good fare?
Thanks so much for your input-we're kind of new to this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tramadol
- 2 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 3 Midway connections
- 4 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue