We will be leaving from JFK, Terminal 4 flying Singapore Airlines early part of Sept and I'm just a wee bit anxious of going thru security, as we don't fly that often. My husband has metal in his leg due to an accident and just this year was diagnosed with liver cancer, which by the way, was found in early stages and removed. I'm thinking, he should not even think of going thru a body scanner. Would you shed some light on this and advise. Thanks, Sandy
Going thru Security at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 To select a seat or not>
- 3 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 4 Using half of a RT ticket
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing