We will be leaving from JFK, Terminal 4 flying Singapore Airlines early part of Sept and I'm just a wee bit anxious of going thru security, as we don't fly that often. My husband has metal in his leg due to an accident and just this year was diagnosed with liver cancer, which by the way, was found in early stages and removed. I'm thinking, he should not even think of going thru a body scanner. Would you shed some light on this and advise. Thanks, Sandy
Going thru Security at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 2 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 3 Layover Time
- 4 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 5 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 6 Delta in Amsterdam
- 7 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 8 United Airlines
- 9 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 12 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 13 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France