We will be leaving from JFK, Terminal 4 flying Singapore Airlines early part of Sept and I'm just a wee bit anxious of going thru security, as we don't fly that often. My husband has metal in his leg due to an accident and just this year was diagnosed with liver cancer, which by the way, was found in early stages and removed. I'm thinking, he should not even think of going thru a body scanner. Would you shed some light on this and advise. Thanks, Sandy
Going thru Security at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!