We will be leaving from JFK, Terminal 4 flying Singapore Airlines early part of Sept and I'm just a wee bit anxious of going thru security, as we don't fly that often. My husband has metal in his leg due to an accident and just this year was diagnosed with liver cancer, which by the way, was found in early stages and removed. I'm thinking, he should not even think of going thru a body scanner. Would you shed some light on this and advise. Thanks, Sandy
Going thru Security at JFK
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 2 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 3 TAP Portuguese Air
- 4 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 redeeming dividend miles
- 10 Keeping AA miles alive
- 11 Taxis at CDG......
- 12 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 13 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 14 KLM stinks
- 15 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 16 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 17 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 18 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 19 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 20 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 21 To select a seat or not>
- 22 Using half of a RT ticket
- 23 United Flight- Houston/Tokyo
- 24 what if we do not continue flight?
- 25 First time on 787 Dreamliner - great, mostly!