We will be flying CDG to DFW with a connection and layover in Toronto. Will we need to claim and re-check luggage and go through customs in Toronto?
Going through customs at Toronto?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United Changed my flight without asking
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 4 Finding International flights and hotels
- 5 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 6 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 7 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 8 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 9 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 10 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 11 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 12 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 13 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 14 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 15 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 16 Booking Annoyance
- 17 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 18 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 19 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 20 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 21 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 22 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 23 Arrival at SFO
- 24 American Airlines awards
- 25 Delta?