After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Arrival at SFO
- 2 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 3 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 4 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 5 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 6 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 7 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 10 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 11 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 12 TSA hand wipe
- 13 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 16 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 17 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 18 United flight reservation change
- 19 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 20 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 21 Codeshares
- 22 First point if entry in USA
- 23 Help need about onward trabel
- 24 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 25 Jacob Ng Community