After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 @@@WE@@@ GET HARD ONLINE FREE MOVIE 2015
- 2 @@@WE@@@ GET HARD ONLINE FREE MOVIE 2015
- 3 KLM - I think not!
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 Downside to Orbitz?
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 I have never flown Ryanair
- 8 US customs pre clearance
- 9 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 10 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 11 Coach on United 767-400
- 12 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 15 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Asiana. Biz seats
- 18 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 19 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 20 How to contact Vueling from US
- 21 Travelers Insurance
- 22 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 23 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 24 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 25 When to book?