After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Alitalia
- 2 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 3 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 4 Layover in the airport
- 5 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 6 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 7 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 8 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 9 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 10 Airfare to Italy
- 11 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 12 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 13 US Airways schedule changes
- 14 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 15 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 16 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 17 Crease on passport ID page
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 never fly LIAT
- 20 JetBlue Amex card
- 21 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 22 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 23 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 24 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?
- 25 TSA pre-check vs. Global Entry