After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 2 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 5 Arrival at SFO
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 8 American Airlines awards
- 9 Delta?
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 12 Delayed Luggage
- 13 Ryanair puts on airs
- 14 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 15 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 16 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 17 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 18 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 19 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 20 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 21 Air France strike over
- 22 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 23 Questions asked by CBP
- 24 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 25 Buying access to airport lounges