After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 6 Worst US airline?
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying business and coach tickets
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 15 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 16 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 19 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 20 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 21 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 22 Continue on or stopover?
- 23 Breaking up a flight
- 24 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 25 Flying to the US with engagement ring.