After one clears immigration using Global Entry and then picks up one's luggage, is there a fast customs lane for Global Entry users? At my home airport, I have used the separate lane set aside for airline crew and GE holders. I'm now hoping that is the case at IAD (as that will be my next trip's port of entry). I need to hand over my bag to continue its trip to my home destination and I have a short connection time.
Global Entry at IAD (Dulles)
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Quality of Turkish Airline
- 2 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 3 Travelers Insurance
- 4 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 5 Booking flights, but only taking one of them
- 6 Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights
- 7 Anyone know anything about JetnSave?
- 8 Layover in the airport
- 9 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 10 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 11 JetBlue Amex card
- 12 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 13 Best premium economy to Europe
- 14 Premium economy--timing of purchase
- 15 Shortened connection time at FCO
- 16 never fly LIAT
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Ryan air carry on personal items
- 19 best time to purchase ticket
- 20 Sleeping on airplanes (in cattle class)
- 21 Upgrading econ to biz on United
- 22 Check your contract and don't get cancer
- 23 Help: Airfare to Madrid has skyrocketed - why?
- 24 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 25 help booking w Ryan air