I'm waiting for my global entry interview and thought I'd ask the veterans what it's been like having GE and also what the interview was like so I can prepare. Has it made a big difference for you, which airports, perks, pros/cons, etc. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 2 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 3 Car seat harassment
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 6 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 7 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 8 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 9 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 10 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 11 Carry on
- 12 WestJet to add budget line
- 13 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 14 gate distance
- 15 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 16 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 17 Luggage tag
- 18 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 19 Departing FCO
- 20 carryon fee on international flights?
- 21 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 22 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 23 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 24 Changing terminals in Philadelphia
- 25 AirAsia not accepting payment