This is new. If you can be flexible this looks like it can save money.
I just tried it from MCO to either Paris or Rome June 4 to 19. About $600 . Normal fare from here that time is around $1000. I could live with either- I just wish I could follow through and GO. It will be interesting to see if this catches on.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 2 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 3 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 4 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 5 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 8 KLM Business Class
- 9 Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?
- 10 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 11 First time, Best Business class?
- 12 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 13 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 14 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 15 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 16 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 17 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 20 Using American Miles
- 21 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 22 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 23 Student Universe
- 24 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 25 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On